Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Update

Okay, we returned from the Labor Day weekend to a load of work. Then on my day off, Friday, I picked up Sarah at 3:20 rather than letting her go to extended day, and we went and spent our shares of our stimulus payment (we filed late so we just got it). I bought the new laptop I've long needed (the old one was bought in 2001 before leaving for China), and Sarah got a Nintendo DS. I've been struggling all weekend to get software loaded, bookmarks moved, etc. etc. Yesterday we were rained in all day by Tropical Storm Hannah, but today was lovely and we went to my old alma mater, Georgetown, to show it to Sarah for the first time. Reflections another time.

No comments: