Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Update

As I mentioned, I've started a new blog for the Middle East Institute, and have spent a lot of time getting that started and filled with content, so naturally blogging on family matters in the evening isn't my first priority. It was an odd week anyway: two snow days where I missed work, plus my day off today, means I was only in the office two days, though I did work those days at home -- that's when I put the blog together.

Maybe I'll do more homeblogging this weekend.

No comments: