Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

About a Picture Policy Change

When I first started posting to this blog and YouTube five or six years ago, I was extremely cautious about showing Sarah's face on public Internet sites like the blog. I kept all but the most anonymous YouTube videos private, and though I invited many relatives, back then only Tam's sister and one or two cousins ever made use of it: they were uncomfortable with the password protection or whatever.

But Sarah isn't six anymore, and while there are still plenty of dangerous folks out there, she'll be in Middle School in September and has some rights to decide her own levels of privacy. All but the most private videos will now be public, which allows me to embed them here, post them to Facebook, and all that. I will not embarrass her, but I will no longer hide her pretty face from the world. Videos to follow.

No comments: