Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm Baaaackkk....

Or at least I think I'm back. It's Friday night and we went to a party so I'm posting quite late, actually I guess it's now Saturday morning. Anyway, I hope to get this going on a more regular basis. I look at our archive on the right side of this page and note the number of posts: June 19, July 21, August 17, September 9, October 8, November (so far) 2. June was a partial blogging month, but otherwise it's been going down ever since the start.

There are reasons. "I've been busy" is the most important. I don't blog from work is another, though of course I surf the web from work and otherwise use the Internet. Maybe I'm too scrupulous, but I don't want to do personal blogging on company time. Mostly, it's been my busiest time of year, our Annual Conference and other things. I think you'll see more from me in the next few days, inshallah.

No comments: