Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Graduation weekend and summer camp

A busy several days. The last day of second grade on Friday, with an awards ceremony, followed by a "Daddy day" with Kung Fu Panda and lunch, followed by a friend's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday, then a pool party for another friend's birthday on Sunday, and starting summer camp on Monday. Meanwhile temperatures have been hovering close to 100 degrees, and all three of us have been coughing from allergies: me so bad that I took a sick day today (Monday). Sarah specifically asked that the two pieces of art at left, done today in summer day camp, be posted to the blog, so I am obliging.
I'll be adding to this post through the evening. It's been a rough day with the coughing, but I seem to be medicating it okay. The hot weather adds to pollution in the air, naturally, since it's also high humidity. I shouldn't have taken the day off but I could barely talk when I called my number two today to say I'd be late; he asked why I was bothering to come in since I was miserable.

No comments: