Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where I've Been

Okay, it's been crazy again. Sarah ended Second Grade, started summer camp; this weekend for father's day we headed up to Winchester, VA and Berkeley Springs, WV; with various things I didn't have time to blog. Then yesterday we had a major storm and lost power all through last night and into today. Since I refuse to blog from work, I just haven't had a chance to get everything up. Soon I hope.

In the process (though I mentioned it last month) I failed to note the first anniversary of this blog on June 11. If you want to read our first month of entries in June 2007 you can do so here.

No comments: