Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Monday, November 24, 2008

On the Verge of Relaxation?

Okay, the MEI Annual Conference is over, I've done my stint at the Middle East Studies Association Conference, finished a chapter for a book and a tenure review for an old friend. Two more work days to Thanksgiving, and I have a sneaking suspicion I'm not going to be the world's greatest ball of fire on those days.

Stand by for blogging. I feel a burst coming on. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. (Not, to break with the Casablanca quote however, for the rest of our lives. I've got to work for a living still.)

.

No comments: