Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

A quick late-night update. Still trying to upload a workable video of yesterday's stuff to YouTube: need to split it to reduce the size.

Today: went to see Bolt. Excellent. Really funny. The hamster Rhino is my new role model.

I didn't note that Saturday was the 45th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination. I want to blog on this, but not at 1 am. UPDATE: Oops, I guess I did mention it. See below.

Out for now. We're going to Winchester, VA the Fri-Sat-Sun after Thanksgiving.

.

No comments: