Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Don't expect daily posts; Father's Day

I just wanted to note that I am swamped at work and there's a lot of basic stuff that needs doing around the house as well. Don't expect daily posts here. (Who am I talking to? We haven't told anybody about the blog yet. I'm writing like I have a following. Perhaps blogging really is a form of insanity.)

Father's day was good. Sarah got lots of presents. (Hey, wait ...)

UPDATE: Tuesday night: I told Sarah about the previous comment. She said, "Did you really write that? Please erase it." I'm trying the artgum on the screen right now, but she didn't tell me I had to delete it...