Welcome

As we say above, this is mainly for friends and family. Michael's blog on the Middle East can be found here. Most of our other links can be found below on the right, but be sure to keep up as well with our family website, here. We also have discussion groups for genealogy, links to genealogical information on us, and our (semi-private) Flickr and YouTube accounts for those who are invited. You can also get a quick-navigation guide here.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Way behind the rest of you...

No time to post. We're so far behind the universe that Tam and I only just saw the last scene of the last Sopranos tonight. Everyone else saw it last week and so far blog commentary roughly equivalent to the contents of the ancient Library of Alexandria had been expended on commentary, and we just saw it for the first time.

The only person farther behind than me is Tam. She admitted she hadn't even read the newspaper/Internet/water cooler commentaries and didn't know how it ended.

No, I didn't get it either. But then I know a LOT more about Spongebob Squarepants than I do about the Sopranos.

I have, however, heard we beat the Huns at Chateau Thierry. I'm not completely out of it.

No comments: